Date of birth: August 20, 1941 Place of birth: Razvođe, Oklaj
Address: Mladena Vodičke 5, Zagreb, Croatia, Europe
-Faculty of Economics
-Faculty of Economics - University of Belgrade - postgraduate studies: International economlc relations
-Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Zagreb - doctorate degree
Croatian, French, English
Required jobs of
government administration of the Republic of Croatia, 1964-1971;
senior research fellow, fields of economics and international economics; head and co-ordinator of projects of Ministry of Science and
Technology of the Republic of Croatia;
1. "Dialogue on Nazism and Globalisation", Adamić, Rijeka, 1998
2. "Strategy of Violence as the Strategy of Developmenft", Naprijed, Zagreb, 1996
3. "Critlcal Theoretlcal Review of New Political and Economic Structure of the New Europe", IDR review edition, Zagreb, 1992
4. "Macroeconomics and Health", EIZ, Zagreb, 1992
5. "Techno.scientific Revolution - who is it for?", Jugoart; Zagreb, 1990
6. "Economy of Violence and Genetics; Society and Technology", Rijeka, 1997
Certificate of Merit for Distinguished service; Dictionary of International Biography, xxvth edition, IBC, Cambridge, 1991.
Certificate of 2000
outstanding scientists of the 20th century in honour of an
outstanding contribution in the field of SCIENCE.
Certificate of International Order of Merit, - Internatlonal Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England, signed and sealed in Cambridge, England; this second day of September 1991.
Permanent member of the Croatian Academy of Economic Sciences
Member of the Croatian Council of European Movement (HVEP), Zagreb
Academician of the International Academy of Humanistic and Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation